Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Not To Bring When Bombing.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Nov 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. kigo

kigo Member

Take your cans, and the bare necessities.As far as the Id take it if your caught youre fucked either way.Dont take anything that links you to any thing else youve done. Ps- it shouldnt matter if you carry a gat or not just keep it legit I carry a 380 everywhere, but I have a permit.Ive met some weird guys in some pretty isolated places.

2. noseteeth

noseteeth Senior Member

yea.. don't bring a camera or a phone with images of your graff.

3. GoGetSome

GoGetSome Senior Member

true i just got a cam for flicks when should u take the pictures then?
    like next day or sumtin

4. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

good job man u answered ur own question...

and u got it right...

5. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Lmao at the conversation above me.

6. Clown705

Clown705 Banned

dont bring people, theyre a distraction, unless its your crew. dont bring nice clothes, because i made that mistake and they are liable to be destroyed. take pics next day.

7. nine one

nine one Senior Member

i dont bring anything expensive just incase i get robbed. nor music, bad idea. specially when painting freights. you might not hear the freight coming and get hit. thats how a famous writer in toronto died.

always bring a shank, you never know what may come your way, and if you see heat, toss it but try not to make it too obvious. eg. bend over and pretend to tie your shoes and slide it some where not so noticeable. it always depends where you are though

stay up kidsss !

8. Clown705

Clown705 Banned

If you see heat im pretty sure your first instinct would be to run and ditch the knife later (not to mention carrying a knife is stupid because the charge would be carrying a concealed weapon on top of vandalism if you get caught) so i think a knife would be a bad idea, if you see anyone just run.

9. ZTooPiiD

ZTooPiiD Member

Im pretty sure knives are legal as long as they aren't too long,,
    the length of the blade thats legal is diff in ea state though..

10. zenne

zenne Elite Member

yeah i think in MI its like 4 inches or something...

11. weezymagic

weezymagic New Member

in STL, knives under 3 inches and non-serrated are considered legal and not a concealed weapon.

12. wired_615

wired_615 Senior Member

in nashville switch and butterfly knives are illegal aswell if it is 4+ inches

13. Clown705

Clown705 Banned

in my town, everything from a baseball bat to a knife no matter what size is illegal so yeah i guess it depends on where your from.

14. rife

rife Member

Ok, ok. I think I got this.

I most def. do not bring paint, markers, or a sock puppet.

15. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

hahahahaha no.

but if you have pics of graff in your cell phone, don't bring it with you. it's hard to say you didn't do it when there's graffiti pictures on your phone.

i like paintin' with scrap cans so i can just toss 'em when i'm done. i didn't do shit nukky!

16. ZTooPiiD

ZTooPiiD Member

ok well, what if you have pics of graff from all over your city,, lik of diff pplz work including your own,, its not like they can trace you to all of them or just specific ones... And if you were caught/prosecuted Im pretty sure it couldnt be used as anything more than circumstancial evidence

17. ghostbombr

ghostbombr New Member

all i bring with mee iss..
    1.markers
    2.paint.
    3.black bag from the store to hild my cans(some timess)
    4.5 dollars or more..
    5.cheap phone..i never take my sidekick..i leave it at home...i carry my tmobile pre-paid shit..lol
    6.some latex gloves in case..
    7,extra capss=] yu never now if they get clagged.
    8.i alwayss grabb my phone and actt like im tlkin on the phone so they wontt suspect suttin bout me..
    9.i go bombin

18. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

no, but if you were in a position where there was fresh graff around the area, and you have a mop or marker, spraypaint can, sticker, whatever... they'll do their very best to take advantage of you.

but it's highly unlikely they'll arrest you and take you to court and say "ok, we're charging you for all of these". but if they took your phone as "evidence", chances are they're doing the best job they can to inconvenience you. especially if you're a kid with no important job title.

19. kREU33

kREU33 Member

12 bag of doughnut to igve cops as bribe always works

funny thing the cops by me are all body builders and they dont eat them i tried this when skating once and they just body slamed me and ask if it was still funny =[ it of course still was but it just hurt alot more

20. The127

The127 Member

Don't bring a camera, ID, and don't wear "light colored" clothing. But then again, if you have common sense, you won't bring those things anyway. Bring you what you need to paint, and thats it (well, clothes would be good to.)