Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wheatpaste

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by C-money fresh!, Sep 2, 2007.

Share This Page

1. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

2. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

As far as Wheat Pasting at school goes, I never do it, At schools i've been at and seen around my area people don't respect art they either rip it down or draw penisis or hell toy tags over it. Sometimes i wish i could catch one of those 13 year old dick heads whose balls haven't even dropped and put there teeth in the back of there neck. Also if your one of the only kids at your school with tags on your bag and books you'll get picked up straight away.

3. jaskesteven

jaskesteven Senior Member

Alright, thanks for saving me the trouble haha. And thanks rupe, lots of help mannn!

4. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

haha everytime i c that pic i laugh it so awsome

5. RUP'E

RUP'E Senior Member

that would be so hard to put up.
    ha no worries jake steven, maybe you should research street art a little more.
    since your from aus i recommned buying 'uncomissioned art, the a-z of australian graffiti'
    its a great book.
    rave your dp makes me ill when i look at it.
    lol

6. jaskesteven

i'm from the us :/
    but i'll do my own research hah.

7. RUP'E

RUP'E Senior Member

lolz
    i swear you where from aus, maybe im gettin confused.
    watver the point is dont paste on trains lol.

8. jaskesteven

haha naw, sorry. but yeah i know that now. stop yelling

9. ctrl c

ctrl c New Member

Hey guys, don't flame me for being new and having a crap question please:)

I usually paste black and white posters just drawn with a paint pen or marker, however Ive got a new massive piece of paper (2m high, 1.5 wide) Ive already drawn up my outline and everything.....but this time I want to add colour.

The question is what to use to colour it in? I don't have any coloured markers, and I reckon they wouldn't last long if I coloured in such large portions. My idea was to use crayons? How do you think crayon would hold up when exposed to the weather? If this is a bad idea, please suggest a cheap and easy alternative. thanks

10. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

When ever i use color i use either paint markers, or just normal permanent markers(both of these look heaps clean and don't fade). Most other stuff seems to come off. Crayolns wouldn't fade but when you use them it looks heaps sketchy and it could possibly affect how the wheat paste holds it up. Hope this is usefull to you ctrl c. ;)

Cheers.

11. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

im not an expert on pastein but im pretty sure that if u do it right and put a nice layer on the outside of the paper it was protect it no matter whats on the paper the only thing i think would b bad is if u use ink that faded in the sun

12. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

LOL, ya, im a traceur, whyd you ask?

13. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

"whyd you ask" is probably more of a dumbass question than Sintakz'....

im guessing because you have parkour for your name? hmm maybe? perhaps?

14. Set17

Set17 Senior Member

haha shut your mouth vagrant hes my boy just cuz you live across the world that means you have to talk shit cuz we cant get to you? wow thats lame

15. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

It's because I'm a traceur as well of course. Nice to meet a fellow traceur.

16. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

well said set17

i wrote "whyd you ask" (why would you ask) because its so obvious that im a traceur because i have the word parkour in my name that Sintakz didnt have to ask and i wasnt expecting him to answer back because i was being sarcastic, you dumbass

im guessing because you have vagrant(a person who wanders about idly and has no permanent home or employment; vagabond; tramp) in your name that your just like your mother, a vagrant? hmm maybe? perhaps? nah you dont have to answer back cuz i know its true :)

17. Hoki274

Hoki274 Senior Member

yes this sounds all new and shiit but i havnt don wheatpaste, how do u make/get it

18. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

read the first page man

19. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

20. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Hoki I'm seriously getting pissed off at you. I understand that you are a toy (sorry for all the toys --including myself-- to have to compare you to this guy) and shit but that is NO reason to not read up on shit SERIOUSLY bro. I think I may actually go as far as saying that I am starting to hate you.

To keep this wheatpaste related. That's a pretty cool Gremlin Yeti kinda thing. I'd be better as a slap IMO but hey do you.