Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

You Know You're Obsessed With Graffiti When...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by easydoesit, Nov 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Spraycan Stories

Spraycan Stories Senior Member

You realize how much paint/ink you've taken in from eating with your hands covered with it.

2. Deceptuos

Deceptuos Member

When you're asked to write your signature and accidently write your tag instead.

3. graff4ever

graff4ever Senior Member

i actualy write my tag in the fogged up shower mirror like 5 times before i get out lol

4. Robin Hood

Robin Hood Member

when you've ruined all your clothes and just decide to keep those jeans with the paint filled pockets

5. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

when you fell off bombing science to get some actual ups

nuff sed

6. krazySPRAY101

krazySPRAY101 Banned

***when you go to the club and get super faded, and try to meet a girl and the first words outta your mouth are do you like urban art? graffiti or somthing? and she says kinda than you show her your flicks, and your about boostin your image up to her and shes' diggin ya and ya get her number due to the fact that you paint graff!!!! try it out!!! 9times outta 10 if the girl says shes into art you will get her number, but she might have to be a bit faded... just dont be no toy trying to use this technique or else she'll look at ya... like your from the movie revenge of the nerds n' have nothin to do w/ ya!

*** when ya go to the club get super faded and start doing the invisible spray can dance (which is where you have your hand clenched like ya holdin a can and finger is on the nozzle) and you start taggin your name everywhere w/ your imagination kinda loosing control of yourself and where somebody has to come up to ya stop ya and tell ya you actin a fool! so you shortly realize it and act like (That was your intention) when actually your body did the autopilot tag dance...

7. wpgtags

wpgtags Senior Member

8. BARFIGHT ARMY

BARFIGHT ARMY Member

You know your addicted to graffiti when you have a collection of all your shit from 8-10 years ago, when your out painting every/every other night, ALWAYS have a marker on you and know every new spot thats been hit in your city.. Graffiti is like heroin, once your addicted thats it.. Dior? Whatchu write man im from the 401 holler at me

9. Flert1

Flert1 Senior Member

word !! hahahahha thas me fsure

10. SONE.

SONE. Senior Member

when u fill ur desk with so many tags it becomes solid black, and u still write over it

11. SONE.

SONE. Senior Member

also- when u stop wasting time on BS and actually bomb.

12. Keso

Keso Senior Member

You do some sort of throwie or tag on any piece of paper you get.

13. the heavens shadow

the heavens shadow Senior Member

when you reciete the lines to stylewars.

14. HalfGangstaShit

HalfGangstaShit Elite Member

when you have to tag on the dew that's over your car in the morning.

15. graff4ever

graff4ever Senior Member

when u what til the grass is real long so u can whipper snip your tag into it

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  16. DollarCans

DollarCans Member

Omfg i do that everytime i get in the shower hahahha. okay were addicted aha

17. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Everyone does that pretty much. When your at a prty and you've been hooking up with a girl and she's down to fuck, but your boy calls you to go moba freeway spot and you dip on the bitch.

18. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

that sounds like homosexuality to me. the highway spot will always be there but drunk party girls wont.

19. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

I have this bitch on lock homie, I was making out with her the whole night, got her number and dipped. She was hanging on to my shirt when I was leaving, so this bitch will be there until I don't want her to be... Ya dig.

20. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

but you could of fucked then hit the spot.