Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Favorite Quote U Put Next To Ur Tag

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CiA OwNZ, Jun 13, 2005.

Share This Page

1. pawn

pawn Senior Member

my favorite quote i put next to pieces in my black book that suck is "success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm" i forget who said it but its a great quote.

last night i put "theres a cheshire cat in the tree outside" next to a toss, cause its in my friends neighborhood and he looks exactly like the cheshire cat.. and one time i was high and i started singing about a cheshire cat in the tree outside.. kinda random

me and my friend once did 5 bombs each in a row on this looong wall and above it i wrote "according to bush, we liberated the fuck out of this wall"

^^thats my favorite

when i was really little and just starting to write i wrote "if art is a crime may god forgive me" just cause i saw it in beat street, its funny though cause its all sloppy and shit

2. resonatx

resonatx Member

if its just me, i write
    "wonder how i got up here..."

3. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

"MARS ATTACKS!"

4. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i like how all of you fools try to say "deep meaning" quotes but come up with complete trash

5. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

Mars Attacks ain't deep at all.

6. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

i dont think it was ment to be deep.... but if it was ... thats really shitty.

7. GLOKnine

GLOKnine Senior Member

"you cant bite me, i taste to nasty"

8. swich

swich Elite Member

i like to put...

"Fuck the police nigga"
    "graff life till i die"
    "graff life eternal"

9. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

i normaly put punks not dead, mabe "bush not my prez", but for the most part i dont sign shit next to my art, my sig. pretymuch has a peace sign in it so i dont need to add any more.

i saw in flint michigan on all the abandon homes people where righting "Flint is clean bitch" if u dont know flint is a gehto built around a car factory.

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

... "bush is not my prez" how orginal.... how many of you kids can actualyl tell me why hes nto your president, hes not effecting you, the whole skull and bones shit theres nothing u can do about it its not like u actually listen to the president anyways so why out thats please tell me why you dont like him and dont use some fuckin lines from farenhyte (sp) 911

11. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

One time I drew a bunch of crack rocks and put a lil JC on em and put "Jesus Rocks!" next to it. And to reply to Gesus, I dont like bush because I just disagree with alot of his shit, Im pro-choice, I support stem cell research, and all in all I just think that even though hes probably a cool guy he just isnt a good president. I dont think he responds well to problems thrown at him, and I think that instead of choosing people who are qualified for their jobs he just chose people who contributed the most to his campaign for his cabinet. I mean the poorest person on his board is Condaleeza Rice and she still has an Oil Tanker named after her. I dont think Kerry would've been a good president either, one of the many reasons as soon as Im done college Im moving to canada or somewhere in europe if I can.

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i wrote "yea nigga, what!?!?" next to my shit for the past 2 days

13. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

14. empty can

empty can Senior Member

im a fuckin toy, so I don't put anything next to my work

15. southgate

southgate Senior Member

I put "CHILLIN' IN THE CLUB IN A B-BOY STANCE" for CASSIDY'S SONG NOT ONLY CAUSE IT'S THE SHIT BUT FOR SHOUT OUTS TO HIM CAUSE HE'S FACING MURDER CHARGES or "FREE PIMP C 2010 YOU KNOW THE DEAL"

16. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

17. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

18. _Sic_

_Sic_ Senior Member

"Sick Killz Wallz" :p becauze i do

19. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

20. _Sic_

_Sic_ Senior Member

yes i do kill wallz