Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Tagging Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by .limit., Jul 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CHIRP1

CHIRP1 Senior Member

i have like.. 4 zigs, a mini hard2buff, a pinkmontana mini L, and a otr scrawl pen.

the montana i probly wouldnt buy again just because you can rack from a.c.moore so easily. and the scrawl pen is just junk. and the hard2buff worries me its soooo drippy.

2. 716DropsBombs

716DropsBombs Member

IM thinking about buying some markers off BS what would be the best ones to buy and the best colors to get

3. element503

element503 Elite Member

i dont think i can help with the markers but try to get certain colors for certain objects. white for dark, dark for white.

4. d0ns

d0ns Senior Member

i always use a baby blue montana hardcore large. looks the dogs bollox when you drive past it in your car with ur mum! lol she always comments on other peeps taggs n shit! fukin nutta!!!

5. d0ns

d0ns Senior Member

i use a baby blue montana large at the moment, but i'm gettin the montana markers set (set of 4 markers) off of bs shop soon.

can someone please help me . how do you make a new nib for paintpens? so i can have a varied shape etc...

pEAcE

6. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

i dont think i can help with the markers but try to get certain colors for certain objects. white for dark, dark for white. [/b][/quote]
    Markers:

Pilots
    OTR
    Montana

Colors:

Black (OF COURSE)
    Silver
    Gold

Thos are the three colors you need...

Of you get a black...make sure it's a Pilot (Jumbo)

7. kronik

kronik Senior Member

any thing that works

8. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

i use anything that looks cool, anything that phat, and anything that stays on for more than a day, lol (2 days is exceptional)

9. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

Just get the damn pilot markers...but if you're goign to gte silver/gold dont get them in pilot there thin as hell and aren't ment for writing on poles, walls, etc... like the Pilot Jumbo's are...just get silver/gold OTR/On The Run markers

10. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

theres a back on a crayola marker...pop it off, take out the inside tube thing and soak it in water so all the crayola washable ink comes out of it, if it all doesnt come out, then squeeze it, till it all comes white, then po the nib off and replace it with a custom one...the tube that you soaked, replace it with permenent (whatever kind or color) ink and put it back in, soak it as mutch as you can...thentag on! works like a charm if you do it right...

11. HVK!

HVK! Senior Member

sharpie paint markers.
    otr scrawl wax marker and new oil paint one.
    just the basics

12. moneyone

moneyone Senior Member

how are those marsh markers the b/s site has they look good....

13. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

ive gaven up on buying markers, its all about the homemade mops, its alot cheaper and if they bust you can just get a new container, insted of all this otr stuff, you can get a sharpie poster paint or whatever and just refill it with your own paint and your good to go

14. Stivek

Stivek Member

I use a magnum mainly, but i also use a white pentel mini maker, good on glass, bacic shit. I have no idea how to make the ink, or where to buy the ink for the homemade mops.

15. PaintMixer

PaintMixer Member

Dish soap bottles with oil based wall paint. You might have to search old harware stores a bit to find oil based wall paint, since they dont sell it in most places anymore. If you cant find that try alkyde based pain instead. Note: That works best for tagging floors, but in most places they dont bother cleaning it.

16. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

sliver bucket paint,an paint thinner (can tire)or any other stores like that...or ur local graff shop

17. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

otr scrawl pen is solidfid paint (however ya spell it..

18. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

i got

1 lite blue montana L

purple montana XL

gold,sliver,baby blue bombing areosol's

black poilt

mini H2B an apple green

19. Ecronomy

Ecronomy Senior Member

Purple Tagstar, alot of sharpies, paint and ink, orange yellow and red areosol bombing, OTR.170 hard to buff

20. snore

snore Senior Member

hey if your talking about permpaque brand then theyre ok but they scratch off likke montanas