Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Tagging Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by .limit., Jul 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CHIRP1

CHIRP1 Senior Member

does anyone know if i could put etch in a pilot with out it burning through or whatever?

2. CityWide

CityWide Senior Member

i doubt it would.. ^

3. anonymous

anonymous Senior Member

uhmm... fuck a montana marker..lol j/k but..

i write with....

Some kinda wood marker that i put ink in. just like a montana but better.

elmers glue tubes, emptied and filled with tattoo ink.

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/caccac/markers.jpg

first three r the elmers shit. and the last one is a shoe polish bottle filled with ink with a traingular tip, and the wood marker is the the 2 middles one but bigger..!!

4. ezekiel

ezekiel Member

i use this DecoColor Paint Markers i found in my closet(think there me grandmas?) and i get that 12 pack of sharpie markers(all different colors) and a king size sharpie with a

5. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

the only markers i have ever used are the King Size permanent markers that you can buy anywhere and ZIG's

6. jents

jents Member

mate, i use a fat posa pen, a 20mm artline with my own mix , a really small window chalk marker (like a mini kiwi mop) with my own mix and a bingo marker.[

7. Atom

Atom Senior Member

Modified Mini Montana..drips like no ones business.

8. ezekiel

ezekiel Member

does anyone have any suggestions on fat markers like the sharpie king size that dont stink so bad cause i have to use it outside(if im in my blackbook) cause my parents dont like how the smell is so strong, they can stand ordinary sharpies but not this one, and they cant be like to expensive like $5 because i dont gotta job, cause i cant! lol or i would, 1 more year

9. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

ort's hard to buff and my blood from ym neck

10. sowa

sowa Member

i use umm sharpie MAGNUMZ and umm flowpen and thats abotu it atm.. im still learning..

11. AKER146

AKER146 Member

yeah man well if your still learning take this tip and dont use OTR unless your putting some good ink in them not the ink they come with(i.e pilot or marsh)and dont use magnums they come off in a matter of weeks , a real waste of time all you need is a jumbo black pilot and a gold or silver huge pilot (gotta order them in from a art store)and just make a damn MOP they are so easy to make just get some tremclas aluminum paint(anything else needs to be thinned)and if you want just put in a few drops of brakefluid (if you put too much it never drys on the wall)and put in some aluminum dust you can get at any art store and you got one crazy good mop , pretty damn close to krink but i dont think its that permanent but its still very hard to buff...................montana black markers arent to bad at all they are real permanent and dont scratch off like the other colors.............my 2 cents hope it helped some ppl which i hope it did

AKER147.ABKREW.RSKREW.902GRAFFFF.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA.DFA

12. Slob

Slob Elite Member

i use these large clay pot markers, very permanent ink, flows allright, works better modded, holds lots of ink too, i'll post flicks sometime of them

13. moneyone

moneyone Senior Member

i thought this was about which hand you use?!?!?!

14. AKER146

AKER146 Member

nahh i guess its about ppl talking about pathetic ass OTR markerss , how pointless!

15. ILL

ILL Elite Member

it's about what markers you use for tagging and it is pointless but w/e

16. snore

snore Senior Member

i use a green and purple montana,sharpie magnum,meanstreak,purple sakura,pink paint marker.

17. Klone

Klone Senior Member

Permanent Skill Craft Chisel Tip

works great..doesn't leave a bad smell and writes smoothe on pretty much anything..

18. drugaddict

drugaddict Elite Member

kiwis.
    etch bath.
    streaks.

19. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

i use sharpie magnum, decos, oil based pastels, Gardencraft jumbo paint markers, spraypaint, Chartpack permie...its allllll good

20. HVK!

HVK! Senior Member

art decos, marks-a-lot 15mm nib, otr scrawl marker, kiwi mop and 2 dabbers. thats my line-up